Secondary Mathematics Teacher – February 2023
- Based in South Brisbane
- Independent, faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students
- Year 7-11 Mathematics Teacher, must be able to teach up to Year 11 General Math
- Further experience in Year 11 Essential Math is favourable
- Fixed-term, maternity cover (27th February until the end of the academic year)
- Opportunity to extend in 2024
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
The school is a multi-campus Pre-Prep (Kindy) to Year 12, who pride themselves on creating a supportive environment for each of their students. Their holistic approach to education ensures that every student, no matter their belief foundation or their talent, is known and cared for. They are looking for a teacher with self-discipline, a zest for life, a strong moral compass and who promotes a healthy and active classroom environment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start by the 27th February 2023 (earlier start can be negotiated).
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Brisbane
- PositionMathematics Teacher
- Type of work Secondary