Prospero Teaching are seeking a head teacher who is looking for a step up or an experienced centre manager for our client centre in Christchurch.
Our client centres values maintaining strong connections and partnerships with children and their whanau. This centre value the input of whanau and truly listen to whanau aspirations to help guide and support teachers planning and curriculum to be able to enhance the growing development of each child. You will be working in a centre that provides a nurturing environment through unhurried care moments, tuakana teina and in an environment where children are able to work their own pace.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Above Market Remuneration
- Role is suitable for head teacher looking for a step up or an experienced centre manager
- Full time position
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education and enthusiasm to support and lead a team of dedicated teachers
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
- Have previous experience as a centre manager or a head teacher ready to take the next step
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM:
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications
- Current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email to Ashley Bayley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Canterbury, New Zealand
- PositionCentre manager needed in Christchurch
- Type of work Early Childhood