Join our client centre, as the ECE Centre Manager in the outskirts of Christchurch in the location of Rangiora, New Zealand.
Rangiora is just north of Christchurch, offering a blend of appealing factors. It combines easy access to with a short drive down a newly improved highway, right to the heart of Christchurch PLUS, Rangiora have their own city centre filled with supermarkets, boutique shops, cafes and plenty of DIY shops too!
Rangiora boasts a tight-knit community, making it a welcoming place to reside, particularly for families with schools and educational support readily available. Surrounded by picturesque landscapes, including near by beaches and parks, it provides ample opportunities for outdoor activities and a balanced work-life dynamic. This town offers essential amenities, good transportation options, a sense of safety, and an overall high quality of life, making it a popular choice for those seeking a peaceful yet well-connected environment.
Perks of the role:
- Extended Pay Parity
- Community focused centre with 25 tamariki
- Strong connections with local schools
- 40 hours per week PLUS flexible working with opportunities to work from home
About the Centre:
Join a community focused Enviroschools awarded preschool in Rangiora. With a curriculum that includes sustainability projects involving vegetable and flower gardens, recycling, worm farms, and caring for the centres chickens.
This quality preschool offers a warm, secure, nurturing, and stimulating environment, tailored to each child and their family’s needs. Their approach blends structured activities, free play, and thoughtfully planned experiences.
You will love the monthly themes, including dress-up days, community outings, and skill-building activities, that are inspired by children’s interests.
With strong ties to local primary schools, this preschool offers a seamless transition to school programme that fosters independence and responsibility.
What are your responsibilities?
- Lead, inspire, and manage a team of educators and support staff.
- Foster a positive and inclusive learning environment for staff, whanau, staff and tamariki
- Collaborate with parents and stakeholders
- Oversee the daily operations of the centre and ensure that it meets all regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement strategies that support the centre’s growth and development
- Ensure that the centre is a safe and nurturing environment for children
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- A recognised Level 7 early childhood qualification and current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Previous leadership experience
- Eager to support and motivate a team of teachers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the regulatory requirements for early childhood education
- Commitment to providing high-quality early childhood education
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
Here’s how to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location Canterbury, New Zealand
- PositionEarly Childhood Centre Manager - Rangiora
- Type of work Early Childhood