Year 4/5 Teacher – Start in term 3!
- Based in Central Queensland (Coast Line)
- Year 4/5 Teacher
- Term 2,2023 start.
- Independent school, caters to P-19 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to Prep through Year 9 Students. The school is renowned for its inclusion of all students alike and our academic achievements, effective discipline and focus on the growth and development of every child. The College offers a comprehensive and inviting curriculum based on your child’s academic, physical, social, and spiritual development and recognising their individual strengths and talents. They are looking for a Year 4/5 Teacher who follows the school’s ethos, worked well within a team and is committed to creating an engaging learning environment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionYear 4/5 Teacher
- Type of work Primary