Year Level Co-ordinator – Start in term 3!
- Based in central Queensland.
- Year Level Co-ordinator
- Term 3 start.
- Faith-based independent school caters to P-12 students.
- Amazing relocation benefit
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. The school is full of opportunities for students to extend themselves beyond the classroom, with numerous sporting, cultural, service, and rural activity groups and team full of opportunities for students to extend themselves beyond the classroom, with numerous sporting, cultural, service and rural activity groups and teams. Their holistic approach to education places emphasis on developing the whole person in Mind, Body and Spirit. Their young men and women graduate with the skills and qualifications needed to make a valuable contribution to their community. They are looking for a Year Level Co-ordinator who is a team player, is willing to contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school and demonstrates enthusiasm to build upon current successes.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Queensland.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have QCT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 3.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Central Queensland
- PositionYear Level Co-ordinator
- Type of work Primary, Secondary