Prospero Teaching has an exciting opportunity for a Primary Teacher (Languages) specialist. Our client is seeking a Primary Teacher (Language) specialist from January 2022, and is ideally looking to speak to those who have skills/qualifications in German, French or Spanish.
This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to work with a diverse range of students and staff alike. The reputation of the school is of a high standard, and welcomes educators who are caring and empathetic, with the innate desire to support students achieve their best academically, socially and spiritually.
This is a full-time position in Darwin and offers relocation assistance and financial support. This opportunity will suit newly qualified and experienced teachers.
If this sounds like an opportunity that interests you, please apply today by sending your up-to-date CV and cover letter.
The successful applicant must:
- Be available to begin in Term 1, 2022.
- Be able to speak and teach German, French or Spanish to Primary students.
- Be enthusiastic and have a passion for educating.
- Be qualified to teach within the Northern Territory.
- Have the confidence to lead and inspire students, showcasing their passion for teaching.
- Committed to the ethos and values of the school.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references from Senior members of staff.
- The NT government will require Teachers to be COVID-19 Vaccinated by January 2022.
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered within NT TRB.
- Have working rights in Australia.
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Senior consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal teaching role.
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers.
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools.
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team.
- Location Darwin, Northern Territory
- PositionPrimary Teacher with Languages
- Type of work Primary