Hey you! Yes, YOU! Are you a passionate and dedicated early childhood educator looking for some fun and flexible work in Dunedin? Well, do we have the opportunity for you!
Prospero Teaching is currently seeking casual relief teachers to join our team and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners in the area. We know that life can be unpredictable, so we offer flexible hours that allow you to work around your schedule.
What can you expect?
- Experience a variety of early learning centres and work with children 0-5 years of age
- Exposure to different pedagogies and learning environments
- Weekly pay
- ZERO paperwork
- Support and guidance
To be considered for this role, you must have the following qualifications and skills:
- Have recent experience working with children aged 0-5 years old.
- Have a passion for education and a dedication to providing quality care and learning experiences.
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join our team of amazing early childhood relief teachers, then we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you are looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit www.prosperoteaching.co.nz
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make some memories, have some fun, and make a positive impact on the world of education!
- Location Dunedin, New Zealand
- PositionCasual ECE Relievers - Dunedin
- Type of work Early Childhood