At Prospero Teaching, we’re looking for qualified + unqualified casual early childhood relief teachers to join our team and make a difference in the lives of young learners.
Role: ECE Casual Reliever
With us, you can expect:
- Weekly pay
- ZERO paperwork
- Freedom to choose when and where you work
- Support and guidance
Get Ready for an enriching journey:
- Immerse yourself in a diverse range of early childhood centres, each offering unique experiences.
- Embrace different pedagogies and be inspired by the wide variety of learning environments.
- Enjoy the convenience of weekly pay and leave the burdensome paperwork behind.
- Engage with children aged from 0 to 5 years, creating memorable moments in their early learning adventures.
- If you are studying or qualified, relief teaching is a great way to connect and build rapport with centres, which could lead to possible permanent opportunities.
To be considered for this role:
- Recent experience & references from working with children and/or vulnerable adult’s
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
- Ensure easy access to transportation
- The position is open to unqualified, teachers-in-training & qualified + registered teachers
Ready to join our team? Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1). We’re here to assist you throughout the application process.
Our referral program allows you to refer a friend and earn a fantastic $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For an abundance of information, inspiration, and opportunities, visit us at www.prosperoteaching.co.nz. Your journey awaits!
- Location Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand
- PositionECE Relievers Needed in Hamilton
- Type of work Early Childhood