Prospero Teaching are seeking qualified, in-training and unqualified early childhood (ECE) and primary school teachers in Invercargill for early childhood relief work.
2021 sure was a rollercoaster so you may be thinking about other, flexible work options. Daily relief offers you flexibility, a good insight into local centres within a commutable distance, all whilst supported with competitive daily rates, and compassionate/ experienced consultants who get to know YOU.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- Competitive daily rates
- Our recruitment service is free to all candidates
- Flexibility - we work with your diary
- Register your availability with ease - manage the days you would like to work / are not available with access to our app-based system which essentially streamlines the process for you
- Exposure to the best industry centres offering you insight into different pedagogies and learning environments
- Consultant interaction 24/7
- Work life balance
- ZERO paperwork
- Weekly pay
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
BEFORE JOINING THE TEAM
- Hold a Level 7 Education Qualification in Early Childhood or Primary, and/or NZQA approved qualifications (if qualified)
- Current NZ Teachers Registration (if qualified)
- Comply with the Children's Act 2014 compliance requirements
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you are looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Register with Prospero Teaching or refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location Invercargill, Southland, New Zealand, Southland
- PositionEarly Childhood Relief Available in Invercargill
- Type of work Early Childhood