Prospero Teaching is working alongside a catholic school who are looking for a Humanities Teacher to start in Term 2. The school is based in Katherine, Northern Territory.
The position is a permanent full-time position.
The role will involve teaching Humanities subjects including Food Technology and Religious Education. from Year 7 to Year 11.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- • Catholic
• Humanities including Food Technology and Religious Education
• Teaching from Year 7 to Year 11.
• Full Time position
• Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your NTTRB
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
- Location Katherine, Northern Territory
- PositionHumanities Teacher
- Type of work Secondary