Year 10-12 Coordinator– Start in March!
- Based in southeast of Darwin.
- Year 10-12 Coordinator
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faithed-based school caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. They are a learning community that specialises in the formation of young men and women and offer a liberating education based on innovative teaching within an inclusive community committed to Respect, Resilience, and Healthy relationships. They are looking for a Year 10 – 12 Coordinator who is innovative, has great leadership skills and is committed to the schools ethos.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in March.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Katherine, Northern Territory
- PositionYear 10-12 Coordinator
- Type of work Secondary