An exciting opportunity for an Assistant or Diploma Educator looking for permanency!!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside Childcare Centres in North-West, Melbourne area. They are currently seeking a permanent Certificate III or Diploma Educator to commence as soon as possible.
The Centre is looking for positive and engaging educators who have a passion for Early Childhood Education, want career progression, and who can commit to their room and push them to their full potential. The centre is committed to teaching and inspiring the child by ensuring they have the help to achieve their academic development by assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents.
The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Certificate III or Diploma Educator
- Start as soon as possible (Full time/Part time, permanent)
- Embrace their centre’s values/ philosophy
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced Educators
- A variety of centres and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for an Assistant or Diploma Educator position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionDiploma Educator
- Type of work Early Childhood