Prospero Teaching is working alongside an independent school who are looking for an English and Religious Education Teacher for an immediate start. The school is based in the Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, however, there is a possibility the role could continue beyond that.
The role will involve teaching English and Religious Education across Stages 4, 5 and 6.
A school with a with focus on student orientated learning. They are looking for teaching staff who are dedicated to excellence in education.
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- English / Religious Education Teacher
- Stage 4, 5 and 6
- Immediate start
- Full-time position for the remainder of the school year
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEnglish & Religious Education Teacher
- Type of work Secondary