English Teacher – Start in April!
- Based in Melbourne
- English teacher (Year 7 – 10)
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering from Prep to Year 12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school with a faith-based setting, caters from Prep to Year12 students. They aim to provide students with the foundations for the future including values, education and skills that will enable them to be confident and excellent citizens. They nurture students to make the most of their individual potential and to get the best from their education. They are looking for an English teacher who embodies the school’s strategic intent, has great communicative skills, and works well withing a team.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in April.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionEnglish Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary