Secondary Mathematics Teachers – Available for Term 3 Start!
- Based in Melbourne, Perth
- Secondary Mathematics Teacher
- Independent and Catholic Schools
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
These Independent and Catholic schools caters for prep to year 12 students. It has an excellent reputation for their holistic approach to education through personal development, academic growth, pastoral care, and celebrating diversity. The development of leadership skills within students is one of the most important aspects of this school. It is important that students are exposed to the concept of leadership from a young age and develop a strong understanding of the responsibilities and trust that comes with leadership roles. We operate an extensive system of recognition, which rewards both involvement and excellence in all areas of school life. They are looking for a secondary mathematics teachers that foster a culture of individual growth and academic achievement – a culture where students and staff are respected and valued and are encouraged to continuously strive towards realising their absolute best.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT Registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today!
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionMathematics Teacher
- Type of work Secondary