Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school in Melbourne who are looking for a Maths Teacher for 2022.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a 12-month contract with the view of continuing beyond that.
The school is looking for a personable and passionate teacher who can create and deliver engaging lessons to pupils of all ability levels.
This is an Islamic faith school, however, they don’t require their staff to follow the same faith, just simply that their beliefs and ethos are respected whilst working there.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Maths Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- 12-month contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionMaths Teacher (Western Melbourne)
- Type of work Secondary