PE/Sport Teacher – Term 2 Start
- Based in Melbourne (Eastern suburbs)
- Independent school with a faith-based setting
- PE Teacher (Middle and Senior Years)
- Full-time position
- Permanent / Fixed Term Contract’s available
- Term 2, 2023
- Above award remuneration packages
This Independent faith-based school focuses on the individual student’s needs, fostering critical thinking and curiosity and instilling a lifelong love for learning. Innovative and inquiry led teaching is integrated throughout the curriculum to support critical and creative thinking. They are looking for a PE Teacher who embodies the school values, are active within school activities and are committed to creating the best learning environment for their students.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start Term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionPE / Sport Teacher
- Type of work Secondary