Primary PE Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in Melbourne
- Primary PE Teacher
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to P-12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faithed-based school caters to Prep through Year 12 Students. They offer a stimulating curriculum and a supportive environment to ensure their students experience success every day. They focus on scholastic development, personal growth, and ethical enrichment. They are looking for a Primary PE Teacher that is active within the school’s community, has great communication skills and stives to create the best environment in their classroom.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Victoria.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have VIT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionPrimary PE Teacher
- Type of work Primary