Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Catholic Primary school in Melbourne who are looking for a Primary Teacher for 2022.
The role will involve teaching either across Grades 1 and 2 or 5 and 6. The year groups will be picked based upon the successful applicants experience.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a permanent contract.
The school itself is a small school with a close-knit family feel, so its important that the successful candidate is committed to the school, students and wider school community.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Primary Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne
- PositionPrimary Teacher (South-East Melbourne)
- Type of work Primary