Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school in Melbourne who are looking for a VCE Maths Teacher for 2022.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a permanent contract. The role will naturally involve Senior teaching, although their may be the occasional Junior lesson.
This small schools has a strong and personable leadership team in place, as well as welcoming supporting team throughout the school. The school has a community feel about it and its important that whoever joins their school will commit to the students as well as the schools beliefs and ethos.
As mentioned, they are a very supportive school so they are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- VCE Maths Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Permanent contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Melbourne, Victoria
- PositionVCE Maths Teacher - Melbourne
- Type of work Secondary