Early Childhood Teacher and 2IC Assistant Manager Role
- South-West Sydney Location
- Long day care and Preschool
- Small Service
- Progression into Directors Role within 12 months
- Additional benefits – well-being days, paid training courses, staff meeting over-time pay
About the Centre
The philosophy of this Centre is to ensure the wellbeing of each child is their priority. The centre aims to extend and enrich children’s experiences and learning from Birth to Five and through to their transition to school. At this centre they believe in interest based learning and deliver centre programs that are developmentally appropriate and play orientated. Valuing children’s interests is at the heart of their practice whilst empowering children to view themselves as successful learners.
Featuring an open-plan design, this childcare centre offers two seperate spacious learning facilities and three classrooms for infants aged 0-2, toddlers aged 2-3, and preschoolers aged 3-6 years. Each classroom is filled with unique educational materials that connect with children’s interests and needs at each stage of development to provide them with the optimal environment for learning.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher who is ready for their next challenge. The centre is seeking a driven and passionate individual who can provide children with quality education and work in partnership with the Director to achieve high standards.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelors in Education – ECT
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly
- Effectively perform responsibilities of an Early Childhood Teacher within NSW
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Leadership experience (desirable)
- Have full work rights in Australia
- Available to start immediately (open to negotiation)
- Provide professional references from your most recent employer/s
- Be willing to accept the role of Responsible Person or Nominated Supervisor under the Education and Care Services National Law Application Bill 2010 and Education and Care Services National Regulations
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please apply today or reach out to Naomi on 0435431042 for further opportunities within the Early Childhood Sector in NSW.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- Position2IC Assistant Childcare Manager Role
- Type of work Early Childhood