- Casual Early Childhood Teacher
- Rhodes, Sydney, NSW
- Director support – Non-Teaching-Role
- 1 or 2 days per week
About the Centre
Prospero Teaching have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to work on a casual basis in a Long Day Care Centre located in Rhodes. The centre aims to ensure each and every child in their care enjoys the most positive, happy experience of growth through learning and playing each and every day. The children are the centre and focus of the Service. The team are passionate about educating and nurturing the children, promoting and expanding their individual abilities, extending their talents and interests.
The Director of the service has 30 years of professional experience and is seeking an experienced Early Childhood Teacher to join their service on a casual basis to support to develop the Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) and work alongside the management team to focus on continual improvement of the service.
If you have managerial experience within the sector and looking for a new challenge, this position could be for you!
- An ACECQA approved Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Masters of Teaching (Early Childhood)
- Teacher’s Registration (NESA)
- Strong knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- Centre Director or Assistant Director experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with QIP
- Be available for at least 1 day a week on a casual basis
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection training
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please upload your resume via the “apply now” button or call Naomi at Prospero Teaching on 0435 431 042.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionCasual Early Childhood Teacher - Off the floor supporting role
- Type of work Early Childhood