- 90,000k – 115,000k + super
- Centre Director Role – Coogee
- 10% above award pay rates
- Monthly RDOs
About the centre
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking a passionate Centre Director to join a Community Christian Preschool and Long Day Care Centre in Coogee. The centre is community-managed and offers high-quality childcare for 39 children between the ages of 2 and 5.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing our day-to-day operations, including overseeing the team of dedicated educators, ensuring compliance with all regulatory standards, and nurturing strong relationships with families and the community.
The preschool embed Christian values throughout the program and curriculum, including singing songs, saying grace and visits to the local church. We are looking for a director who shares similar values who can lead and deliver a centre of excellence.
The centre have a supportive network team and welcome all educators to apply including experienced Directors, Educational Leaders or Assistant Directors looking to progress into their next leadership role.
Skills and Experience
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A passion for providing quality care and education to children
- A commitment to supporting the Christian values that underpin the centre
- Experience in developing the QIP, fee charging, enrolments of children (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent knowledge of Early Childhood Education models, particularly the Early Years Learning Framework
- Team leadership and relationship building skills, coupled with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have a genuine interest in the welfare of children and also in their social, spiritual and academic development
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate a pre-school or long day care centre
- Be a resident of Australia / full working rights
- Minimum of a Diploma of Children’s Services or early childhood education and care
- Current approved first aid, anaphylaxis and asthma qualifications (or willing ness to obtain)
- Current Employment Working with Children Check
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Two professional references
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please apply today or reach out to Naomi on 0435431042 for further information about the role.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionCentre Director - Eastern Suburbs
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date24/10/2023
- Duration/likely durationNo end date