An exciting opportunity for a Diploma Educator looking for permanency!!
Prospero Teaching is working with a large early childhood centre in the Roseville area. They are currently seeking a permanent Cert III Educators to commence as soon as possible on a full or part time basis.
The centre is committed to teaching and inspiring the child by ensuring they have the help to achieve their academic development by assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents. The centre is seeking a passionate and engaging educator who can commit to their room and push them to their full potential.
The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Cert III Educator’s
- Start as soon as possible (Full time/ Part time, permanent)
- Embrace their centre’s values/ philosophy
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Cert III qualified or equivalent to
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced Educators
- A variety of centres and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
Please apply with your most recent updated CV to be considered for this role.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionCert III Educator
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of payHourly rate from $26 - $34