Early Childhood Assistant
- Kellyville NSW
- Early Childhood Educator
- Across Toddler & preschool room
- Permanent, full time or part time position
Prospero Teaching are working with a 65 place Early Childhood centre near Kellyville who are looking to appoint a Full time or part time Educator to work across their toddler and preschool room. The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Assistant Diploma or Certificate III Educator’s
- Start as soon as possible (Full time/ Part time, permanent)
- Embrace their centre’s values and philosophy
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible.
- Certificate III, Diploma or Early Childhood Teaching qualifications in accordance with ACECQA Approved Early Childhood Teaching Qualifications
- Work rights in Australia
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Education and Care Services National Regulation
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Hold a current working with children’s check.
If you are seeking a role as an assistant Educator then please apply with your most updated resume to be considered for this role or contact Laura for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Assistant
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of payHourly rate $30- $40