- Wollongong location
- Long day care and Preschool
- 30 Place Centre – Catering for children aged 6 weeks – 6 years old
- Educational Leader / Nominated Supervisor
- Willing to pay above reward rate, nurturing environment, training on the job, beautiful surroundings
About the Centre
This Early Learning Centreis a warm, caring, dynamic, interactive, educational, and most importantly FUN place to be. The centre is privately owned and caters for up to 30 children daily. With purpose built facilities, dynamic playground environment, interactive learning options and a warm and safe environment is the perfect early learning centre for children to interact with other children to learn, develop and grow as well as to play and have fun.
This is an amazing opportunity for an educational leader or an experienced educator who is ready for their next challenge. The centre is seeking a nurturing individual who can provide children with high-quality education and lead their fantastic team as a Nominated Supervisor.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a Early Childhood Educator within NSW
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Have full work rights in Australia
- Available to start immediately (open to negotiation)
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s
- Proven ability to work with young children
- Leadership experience (desirable)
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please apply today or reach out on 0435431042 for further opportunities within the Early Childhood Sector in NSW.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood - Nominated Supervisor Role
- Type of work Early Childhood