- Early Childhood Teacher/Working towards (60%)
- Full-time position
- Chester Hill & Sefton Location
- Multicultural Centre
About the role
Looking for an opportunity to help shape the minds of the future generation? Look no further than this early childhood centre! With centres located in Chester Hill and Sefton, they offer comprehensive and innovative education to children from all walks of life.
As a multicultural centre, they pride themselves on embracing diversity and celebrating the unique backgrounds that make up their community. The staff and children come from a range of cultures, and they believe that this diversity adds to the richness of the learning environment.
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking an Early Childhood Teacher or someone working towards their degree to join this team on a full-time basis. You’ll have the chance to work with children in an exciting and dynamic environment, with plenty of opportunities for professional development and growth.
At the centre, all educators believe in fostering a love of learning and helping children to develop the skills they need to succeed in life. Whether you’re a seasoned teacher or just starting out in the field, we’d love to hear from you!
So if you’re passionate about early childhood education, and want to be a part of a vibrant and welcoming community, get in touch with us today. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Benefits to consider
- Two centre locations
- Pays above award rate
- Monthly RDO days
- Opportunity to work casually prior to starting to ensure
Skills and Experience
- Be passionate about promoting children’s development and their learning
- Be a nurturing, caring and enthusiastic individual
- Effectively perform responsibilities of an Early Childhood Educator within NSW
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards or willingness to learn from educators
- Currently residing in Australia and hold a valid VISA
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or working towards (60% completed) (OR ACECQA equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis/Child Protection training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please apply today or reach out to Naomi on 0435431042 for further opportunities within the Early Childhood Sector in NSW.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEarly Childhood Teacher ECT / Working Towards
- Type of work Early Childhood