Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school in Sydney who are looking for an Economics / Commerce Teacher for 2022.
The school are looking for a personable and engaging teacher who can set out creative lessons that will engage their students.
The school is based in inner-west Sydney and is easily accessible. The school itself is well resourced and they have a strong and supportive leadership team in place.
This is a full-time role which starts at the beginning of Term 1 and will run for at least the school year.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Economics / Commerce Teacher
- Term 1, 2022 start
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEconomics / Commerce Teacher - Sydney
- Type of work Secondary