An exciting opportunity for an Educational Leader!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a large Early Childhood centre who are looking to appoint an Educational Leader on a full time permanent basis.
The centre is committed to teaching and inspiring the child by ensuring they have the help to achieve their academic development by assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents. The centre is seeking a passionate and engaging ECT or Diploma Educator who can commit to their centre and push them to their full potential.
The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Diploma Educator’s or Early Childhood Teacher
- Start as soon as possible (Full time permanent)
- Embrace their centre’s values
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide a valid Working with Children Check
- Have full working rights in Australia
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity and would like to be considered for the above role, then please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura for more information to set up a call at email@example.com
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEducational Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood