Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school who are looking for an English Teacher.
The role will involve teaching across Stages 4, 5 and 6.
This is a small school which offers an enjoyable working environment and they have a supportive leadership team in place
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a 12-month contract with the possibility of going permanent after that.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- English Teacher
- Teaching across Stage 4, 5 and 6
- Term 1, 2022 start
- 12-month contract
- Full-time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionEnglish Teacher - Sydney CBD
- Type of work Secondary