Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school situated in southwest Sydney. They are looking for a Maths / Science Teacher for an immediate start.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, however, there is a possibility the role could continue beyond that.
The role will involve teaching Maths and Science across Stages 4 and 5
The school focuses on STEM. They are looking for educators who are focused on innovative and modern learning.
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Maths / Science Teacher
- Stage 4 and 5
- Immediate start
- Full-time position for the remainder of the school year
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionMaths & Science Teacher
- Type of work Secondary