Prospero Teaching is working alongside a catholic school based in the leafy northwest of Sydney. They are looking for a Maths Teacher for an Immediate Start.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, however, there is a possibility the role could continue beyond that.
The role will involve teaching Maths across Stages 4 and 5
The school has a robust STEM faculty, with modern facilities to teach with. The school is looking for a teacher who educates and empowers their students to reach their full potential.
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- • Catholic School
• Maths Teacher teaching stages 4 and 5
• Immediate Start
• Full-time position for the remainder of the school year
• Interviews will take place as soon as possible.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionMaths Teacher
- Type of work Secondary