Primary Teacher – Immediate start!
- Based in Sydney.
- Primary Teacher
- Independent school, faith-based setting , catering to pre-kindy to year 12 students.
- Full time position
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent faith-based school caters to pre-kindy to year 12 students. They focus on preparing their students for a life beyond school. In doing this, their aim is to expose students to academic, spiritual and social challenges that shape their character in a nurturing and caring environment. They are looking for a Primary Teacher who is a dynamic educator and who embraces the School’s Strategic Intent.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within New south wales.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NESA registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start immediately.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionPrimary teacher
- Type of work Primary