Room Leader – Early Childhood
- St Ives – Sydney NSW
- Room Leader
- Full time or part time Permanent position
- 38 Place Early Learning Centre
- Excellent supportive management team
- Excellent salary reflecting your skills and experience
This Early Childhood centre focus on understanding and meeting the needs of the local community and children. This centre are looking for a Diploma qualified Room Leader to be a part of a dedicated and passionate team providing quality education and care for children.
Skills and Experience
- Diploma qualified Educator
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Educator
- Use your capability to engage children through activities and experiences appropriate for age groups and stages of development
- Be flexible with routines and able to support multiple rooms requiring assistance
- Have oversight to ensure each room in the centre is immaculately presented as a welcoming and safe environment.
- Current ACECQA approved Diploma/Bachelor qualification
- Current Working with Children’s Check
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience in a similar role, working within a large Centre and team
- The ability to work as a team-player who is open to different views, receptive to feedback and reflects upon best practice.
- Two professional references
This centre are looking to interview immediately, Please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionRoom Leader
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of pay$30 - $38 per hour