An exciting opportunity for a Diploma Educator
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a large childcare centre near Killara. who are currently seeking a permanent Assistant/Diploma Educator to commence as soon as possible working as a Room Lead or Assistant Educator.
The centre is committed to teaching and inspiring the child by ensuring they have the help to achieve their academic development by assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents. The centre is seeking a passionate and engaging educator who can commit to their room and push them to their full potential.
The centre believes that each child is unique and aim to engage children’s learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The centre also has a program which supports prep children and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Assistant/Diploma Educator’s
- Start as soon as possible (Full time/permanent)
- Embrace their centre’s values/ philosophy
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
- An Educator to work within the babies or pre school room
- Someone who wants career progression
To be Eligible:
- Must be Diploma qualified
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
If you are looking for a Diploma Educator position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please apply with your most recent CV or contact Laura for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionDiploma Educator
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Minimum rate of payHourly rate between $32 - $40