- $32 – $40 per hour + super
- Early Childhood Educator – Edmondson Park
- Children of educators welcome to join!
- Extended Christmas holidays
- Brand new service
About the role
Are you an experienced educator looking for an exciting opportunity to take on a room leader role at an Early Childhood Centre? Look no further! Prospero teaching are seeking a passionate and dedicated individual with a wealth of knowledge and experience in working with toddlers.
As a room leader, you will play a vital role in shaping the lives of these young learners. You will be responsible for planning and implementing age-appropriate activities and experiences that promote their cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development.
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, a friendly and approachable nature, and a genuine passion for working with young children. You will be a skilled educator, capable of creating engaging learning experiences and fostering positive relationships with both children and their families.
- Currently residing in Australia and hold a valid VISA
- Bachelor in Early Childhood Teaching or Diploma/Cert 3 in ECE (or an ACECQA equivalent)
- Knowledge of the EYLF and National Quality standards
- First aid / CPR / Asthma and Anaphylaxis training and current certification (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current child protection training
To find out more about this opportunity, centre location and details, please reach out on 0435431042 for further opportunities within the Early Childhood Sector in NSW.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionRoom Leader in Toddlers - Edmondson Park
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Duration/likely durationNo end date