Prospero Teaching is working alongside an independent school who are looking for a Science / Physics to start in Term 2.
The school is based in the Northern Beaches of Sydney.
The position is full-time and will be offered as a permanent position.
The role will involve teaching Science and Physics – Stages 4, 5 & 6.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Independent school
- Science and Physics – stages 4, 5 and 6
- Permanent position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your NESA
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location New South Wales, Sydney
- PositionScience & Physics Teacher
- Type of work Secondary