Are you looking for leadership opportunities in Wellington?
Prospero Teaching are actively looking for a centre manager in the Wellington area to lead and support a team of dedicated teachers. We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual who is committed to providing high-quality early childhood education.
As the Early Childhood Centre Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the centre and ensuring that it meets all regulatory requirements. You will also be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that support the centre’s growth and development.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional leadership skills and the ability to build strong relationships with children, parents, and staff. You will be an excellent communicator and have the ability to motivate and inspire others.
ABOUT THE CENTRE:
- Nurturing and supportive environment
- Highly qualified and passionate Educators
- Hands on expereinces that promote holistic development
- Emphasis on building and maintaining trusting relationships to ensure the best outcomes for each child
- Inclusive and Respectful Environment
- Lead and manage a team of dedicated teachers
- Oversee the daily operations of the centre and ensure that it meets all regulatory requirements
- Develop and implement strategies that support the centre’s growth and development
- Build strong relationships with children, parents, and staff
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the centre and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the centre’s budget and resources
- Ensure that the centre is a safe and nurturing environment for children
- A recognised Level 7 Early Childhood / Primary qualification and current NZ Teachers Registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of the regulatory requirements for early childhood education
- Commitment to providing high-quality early childhood education
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionECE Centre Manager - Wellington
- Type of work Early Childhood