Prospero Teaching is working alongside a lovely High School in the stunning West Coast of the South Island of NZ, who are looking for an English & Humanities teacher to start in Term 3.
This a lovely school that equips and inspires their students to reach their full potential. It is a value-driven school that focuses on every student’s qualities and consequently, leading their students to become leaders of the future. The teachers and support staff display a real passion for what they do, and their commitment is evident in the wide range of curricular and co-curricular activities provided to the students.
What they are looking for:
- Year 9-13 English & Humanities Teacher (Full time, permanent)
- Term 3 start
- Embrace modern teaching methods
- Comfortable using technology
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Hold NZ Teacher’s Registration
- Have working rights in New Zealand
If you are interested, or know of someone who could fit the above job description, please contact us today and send us a copy of your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location New Zealand, West Coast
- PositionEnglish & Humanities Teacher
- Type of work Secondary