Join our client centre, located in the breathtaking Queenstown, New Zealand.
Picture a workplace where snow-capped mountains create a stunning backdrop, and pristine lakes beckon you to explore.
If you are looking to secure a permanent full time Early Childhood position in Queenstown then look no further as this could be the role for you!
Role: ECE Teacher
About the Centre:
You will be welcomes into a centre that is passionate and enthusiastic about providing a respectful, responsive and peaceful educational learning programme for all infants and children.
You will be immersed in a purpose-built centre with plenty of indoor and outdoor areas to foster exciting learning opportunities. With an array of wonderful learning resources to cater to children’s strengths and interests, allowing children to explore and investigate the world around them.
What we are looking for:
- Ability to positively engage with the tamariki, parents, staff, and the wider community
- Easy access to transportation
- Eagerness to grow and learn
- A true passion for Early Childhood Education and natural sustainable practises
- Effective communication skills with a proactive outlook and an ability to always maintain professionalism
To thrive in this role, you’ll need:
- Must have recent experience working with children in a formal setting
- Qualified Early Childhood Teacher + valid teachers registration
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements
- Have NZ working rights and be based in NZ
How to Apply:
How to contact us: Please submit your CV by clicking APPLY or email Ashley at: email@example.com or call us on 0800 128 769 (option 1).
- Location New Zealand, Queenstown
- PositionPermanent ECE Teacher - Queenstown
- Type of work Early Childhood