Prospero Teaching is currently seeking a passionate and experienced Technology Teacher who is looking to take on a leadership position and inspire a team of Teachers, as well as students as the Head of Department. Our client is looking for a forward-thinking STEM specialist, who can hit the ground running and take over a department of highly motivated Technology Teachers, within a school that puts a huge amount of time, resources into these core specialist subjects.
The right candidate will:
- Be available to begin in Term 1, 2022
- Be experienced in any specialism within the Technology realm.
- Confidence to lead and inspire a team of teachers.
- Committed to the ethos of the school and values of the school including respect, inclusivity, social responsibility and inspired learning.
- A commitment to extra-curricular activities.
To be Eligible:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education.
- Provide a minimum of two professional references from Senior members of staff.
- Be registered with the NZ Teacher’s Council
- Have working rights in New Zealand
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our team
If you are open to hearing about this position and keen to discuss what you are looking for, then please send your CV and cover letter directly to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us on 0800 1AUSNZ for more information.
- Location New Zealand
- PositionHead of Technology, Auckland
- Type of work Secondary