Prospero Teaching is currently on the hunt for an enthusiastic and dedicated entrance teacher to join our client school in Upper Hutt, Wellington. This is a fixed-term role for Term 3 and Term 4, with the potential for further growth opportunities.
Our client school is a special character Catholic school, and as an entrance teacher, you’ll be responsible for laying the foundation for a child’s academic journey. You will be working with students who are just beginning their educational journey, shaping their learning experiences and fostering their love for learning.
What we’re looking for:
- A passionate and dedicated teacher who can inspire and engage young learners.
- A creative thinker who can bring new ideas to the classroom and create a fun and exciting learning environment.
- Previous experience in a new entrance classroom is advantageous.
- A strong understanding of the New Zealand Curriculum.
- A qualified teacher with current registration
If you’re an experienced entrance teacher looking for a new challenge, or a newly qualified teacher eager to kick-start your career, we would love to hear from you!
Perhaps you aren’t looking for a permanent role or know someone who is? Refer a friend and you could earn a $250 Prezzy Card (conditions apply). For further information, please visit https://prosperoteaching.co.nz/.
- Location New Zealand, Wellington
- PositionNew Entrance Teacher - Upper Hutt, Wellington
- Type of work Primary