Prospero Teaching New Zealand are seeking Qualified + Registered relievers in Queenstown.
Queenstown is renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty with majestic mountains offering stunning views all year-round. If you’ve ever envisioned yourself in a truly enchanting destination, then Queenstown is your perfect match. This remarkable place offers an extensive array of leisure pursuits, from winter skiing and snowboarding to summer hiking and mountain biking, along with a wealth of water sports on the serene lake. Additionally, you’ll discover an abundance of retail stores and luxurious spa resorts to cater to your every need. Wherever you find yourself in Queenstown, you’ll have the opportunity to savor its captivating beauty from every angle.
Here’s a brief glimpse of the role:
This is an early childhood casual relief teaching position. The primary role will be to provide essential support to the centre and permanent staff in maintaining a safe and well-supervised environment for children. Relievers responsibilities are to ensuring the wellbeing of each child is maintained, promoting a clean and organised learning environment, and implementing age-appropriate experiences for children ranging from 0 to 5 years old. In addition, a key part of a relievers role is to uphold the centre’s policies and procedures, contributing to the overall quality of care and education provided.
How does it work?
As a Prospero ECE reliever you will have access to a phone friendly APP, where YOU have full autonomy to pick and choose your working hours. Use the calendar tool to update your day to day/ weekly availability. Our App will notify you of upcoming shifts/ bookings, this in turn will provide you with the opportunity to accept bookings that suit your needs + you can simultaneously submit your timesheet within the App after you’ve completed a shift.
Perks of relief teaching:
- Pick up as much or as little work as you like
- Ability to travel Aotearoa (let us know your moving and we can find you work in other locations)
- Immerse yourself in a diverse range of early childhood centres, each offering unique experiences and various pedagogies
- Enjoy the convenience of weekly pay and leave the burdensome paperwork behind.
- If you are studying or qualified, relief teaching is a great way to connect and build rapport with centres, which could lead to possible permanent opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified + registered ECE/ PMY teachers (open to teacher-in-training)
- Teachers with recent experience working with children and/or vulnerable adults + references
- Be a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- Comply with the Children’s Act 2014 compliance requirements.
Ready to join the Prospero Teaching team? Here’s how to apply:
Simply click on the APPLY button to submit your CV. Alternatively, you can email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 0800 128 769 (option 1).
We’re here to assist you throughout the application process.
Refer a friend and YOU & YOUR ece/pmy qualified + registered teaching buddy will both receive a $150nzd referral bonus EACH! *t’c and c’s apply – check out our socials for more information.
- Location New Zealand, Queenstown
- PositionQualified + Registered ECE Relievers - Queenstown
- Type of work Early Childhood