Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent school who are looking for a Head of Secondary to start in Term 2.
The school is based in tropical north Queensland region.
The position is full time and will be offered as a permanent contract.
The role will involve teaching 0.2 teaching component
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Head of Secondary
- Full Time permanent contract
- Join the college’s executive team and provide leadership to, and day to day management of staff, students, curriculum, and activities
- 0.2 teaching component
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionHead of Secondary
- Type of work Secondary