An exciting opportunity for a Prep Teacher looking for permanency!
Prospero Teaching is working alongside an Independent School in far North Queensland. They are currently seeking a permanent Prep Teacher to commence at the beginning of term 3.
The school is committed to teaching the whole child by ensuring to not only look at a child’s academic development but to also their physical, social and spiritual development assisting them to explore their individual strengths and talents. The school is seeking a passionate and engaging teacher who can commit to their students and push them to their full potential.
The school believes that each student is unique and aim to engage students learning of content through a play-based learning approach. The school also has a program which supports prep students and their parents, feel prepared and ready for the beginning of school.
What they are looking for:
- Prep Teacher
- Term 3 start (Full time, permanent)
- Embrace their school values
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration and a valid Working with Children Check
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for Prep Teaching position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Northern Queensland
- PositionPrep Teacher
- Type of work Early Childhood
- Contract/position start date11/07/2022