Prospero Teaching is working alongside an independent school who are looking for a Prep Teacher to start in Term 2 or Term 3 (start date negotiable).
The school is based in Northern Queensland.
The position is full-time and will be offered as a permanent position.
Accommodation and relocation support can be offered.
The role will involve teaching Prep. Seeking someone with at least 1-2 years’ experience.
The school are happy to consider teachers with the following experience.
- Independent School
- At least 1-2 years’ experience
- Permanent position
- Full time position
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your QCT
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionPrep Teacher
- Type of work Primary