Prospero Teaching is working alongside an independent school who are looking for a Senior English Teacher to start in Term 2.
The school is based in Rockhampton, Far North QLD.
The position is full time on a permanent basis.
The school will offer relocation financial assistance.
The role will involve teaching Senior English. Must have experience with the QCAA Curriculum.
The school are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Independent school
- English – teaching from Year 11 to 12.
- Must have experience with the QCAA Curriculum
- Permanent full-time position.
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be registered, or have the ability to register for your QCT
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionSenior English Teacher
- Type of work Secondary