Prospero Teaching is working alongside an independent school based in the picturesque, Far North QLD town of Mackay. Who are looking for a Upper Primary Teacher for an Immediate start.
This is a full-time role which will be offered as a fixed-term contract until the end of the academic year, however, there is a possibility the role could continue beyond that.
The role will involve teaching Upper Primary.
This school fosters a nurturing and supportive environment for its students. They are looking for a teacher who has a progressive direction to education. Relocation assistance and housing accommodation is available.
They are happy to consider teachers of all experience levels.
- Upper Primary
- Stage 3
- Immediate start
- Full-time position for the remainder of the school year
- Interviews will take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide their teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings – our clients include state and independent schools
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are actively looking for a role and would like to be put forward, then please send across your CV and we will get in touch.
- Location Northern Queensland, Queensland
- PositionUpper Primary Teacher
- Type of work Primary