Early Years Primary Teacher– Start in April!
- Based in Central Northern Territory
- Early Years Primary Teacher
- Private School setting, catering to K – Year 12 students
- Amazing relocation benefits
About the school
This Private School with a faithed-based setting caters to K to year 12 students. Their broad academic curriculum is taught in an inclusive, faith filled learning community. They focus on cutting edge evidence based research to teach students skills for tomorrows world and to teach the whole child practical life skills like persistence, problem solving and getting along. They are looking for an Early Years and Primary Teacher who can work well within a team, teaches with inclusivity in mind and creates a supportive learning environment.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations, please apply today.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionEarly Years Primary Teacher
- Type of work Primary