Generalist Secondary Teacher– Start in April!
- Based in the Northern Territory.
- Generalist Secondary Teacher with HPE
- Independent school with a faith-based setting, catering to Year 6 -12 students
- Above award remuneration packages
About the school
This independent school caters to students from Year 6 to 12 students. They are a culturally diverse community, who strives to develop living skills, worldviews and enabling people to respect and live out their spiritual and cultural identities. The pride themselves on offering a variety of learning opportunities, appropriate support and creating meaningful connections between skills and ideas, and real-life contexts. They are looking for a Generalist Secondary Teacher who is committed to bridging the gap by providing students with positive educational, social, vocational outcomes and encourages their student to achieve their goals.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrate a high pedagogical standard and ability to communicate these standards clearly.
- Effectively perform responsibilities of a classroom teacher within Northern Territory.
- To be update to date with teaching standards and actively participate in professional development.
- Have NT registration, or the ability to obtain prior to commencement.
- Have full work rights in Australia.
- Available to start in term 2.
- Provide three professional references from your most recent employer/s.
- Proven ability in teach your specialist teaching area.
To find out more about the opportunities we have available, school details and their locations.
- Location Northern Territory
- PositionGeneralist Secondary Teacher
- Type of work Middle School, Secondary